COVID-19 Resource Links
National and World
- Latest Public Health Information on Coronavirus from NIH
- COVID-19 open-access data and computational resources are being provided by federal agencies, including NIH, public consortia, and private entities. These resources are freely available to researchers, and this page will be updated as more information becomes available.
- Promising Interim Results from Clinical Trial of NIH-Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine
- One potential strategy against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus behind the disease COVID-19 and a worldwide pandemic, is to use old drugs in new ways. This approach is called drug repurposing and can cut the time it takes to develop U.S. Food and Drug Administration-approved drugs from as long as 10 to 15 years to just 1 to 2 years. To further reduce this timeline, NCATS created a new resource for scientists, the OpenData Portal, to openly and quickly share COVID-19-related drug repurposing data and experiments for all approved drugs.
- FEMA, CDC and the White House
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/
- CDC Data Tracker
- New York Times Covid data for every US county
- New York Times Covid data case count https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/coronavirus-us-cases.html
- Washington Post Covid data and case count.
- Washington Post Covid data live updates.
- Bill and Melinda Gate Foundation global response to pandemic
- World Health Organization
- WHO data tracker
- Johns Hopkins University Critical Trends Tracking Critical Data
- Covid Tracking Project
- NIAID clinical research